Women Pioneers of Alcoholics Anonymous & Friends of the Fellowship
Come learn about women who helped shape AA’s development:
- Marty M.’s work to have congress recognize the disease of alcoholism.
- Sybil C.’s steadfast efforts to organize first So Cal meetings.
- Ann Smith’s influence on spiritual practice of morning “quiet time”.
- Lois Wilson, co-founder of Al-Anon.
- Betty Ford’s impact on the treatment of alcoholism.
Join us in Fun & Fellowship!!
10:00 AM-11:00 AM Poster Session and Tours
11:10 AM-12:00 PM Presentations
12:10 PM-1:00 PM Presentations
Coffee and Refreshments will be provided throughout event.
More Info call: Bob H. - (951-530-2471)